Creative Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
LABFRESH is a premium technical menswear brand. We are passionate about minimalistic design and disruptive technologies. By combining those two we create timeless garments that are among the most durable in the world.
We are famous for white shirts that repel red wine. But we do so much more. We are turning 5 years old and now have customers in 98 countries and a broad collection. We exclusively sell LABFRESH in our own webshop and flagship store.
About the role
Do you like making beautiful things that also save the planet? Think of this role as building a creative agency within LABFRESH, where you take the lead in the creative execution of all annual campaigns, including all product and collection launches.
You will hence be involved with a myriad of different talents and stakeholders on a daily basis. Yet you get your energy from creating beautiful concepts and turning them into scalable commercial content - not from making Powerpoint presentations or having long meetings.
You have a getting-shit-done mentality combined with commercial understanding. You are the go to person when it comes to structure and overview.
You kinda like that we live in a digital-first world where simple UGC sometimes outperform expensive professional shoots in terms of engagement and sales. Both types of content are needed of course - but you just think that makes the job more fun.
You have a natural interest and understanding of content creation, but you are not necessarily a content creator yourself. You will be working with editors and freelance creators for all campaigns.
What you own
- Project ownership and management of all campaigns - from ideation to full funnel implementation across all channels (website, retail, newsletter, TVC, OOH, social media, and print)
- Ensure all productions are finished on time and within budget
- Work closely with the Brand Manager and Ecom team to take our brand and growth to the next level
- Basic video editing and UGC-style content creation
- Decent copywriting skills in either Dutch, Danish, French, or German
Who you are
- 2-5 years experience with DTC branding and marketing, preferably for premium lifestyle brands with ecom as main sales channel (please do not apply if you mainly worked with B2B or wholesale brands)
- Relevant education that shows you’ve been curious about this space for a while
- Love the internet
- Live near Amsterdam or Copenhagen
|||Amsterdam or Copenhagen|||Marketing||||||E023IqEl~Nj1dIZg|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false