The textile revolution is here, be on the front line of making a change, one shirt at a time. What's it like to work at LABFRESH? Keep on reading.
"Why should you join us, you might ask. Well, let me start at the beginning.
I joined LABFRESH as the first employee, just 2 months after Kasper & Lotte have put the first ever business shirt on Kickstarter. I had full responsibility from day one and the first few months were challenging: with no inventory to sell, we had to start building a company from the ground up and learning as we go. Luckily we quickly found that people believed in us and the product. The support from family, friends, press and customers still warms my heart daily.
As for my position as Head of Growth, I am challenged in my role daily - and even outside of it! I am constantly learning new things and developing myself while building the company with the most inspiring people around me.
The whole team recently went to Bali for a workation. We stayed together a month in Canggu, working every day and hanging out in the weekends. It's the stuff startup dreams are made of and it was worth it in so many ways. The team bond is stronger then ever and our motivation is through the roof.
We even celebrated my 2 year anniversary while there with cake and bubbles, a truly emotional moment. I can confidently say it's been a crazy ride, but all the better for it.
So if you are quick witted, keen to learn, not afraid to take risks and want to join us on our mission to save the planet, drop us an email, we'd love to meet you."
- Orsi Szentes, Head of Growth
The short story
LABFRESH is a premium menswear brand specialised in smart cotton fabrics. We are passionate about minimalistic Scandinavian design and disruptive technologies. We launched in 2017 and went viral with our first creation - a red wine and odour repelling white shirt. We now have customers in 98 countries and only sell online. Our small team resides in a pretty canal-side showroom in the heart of Amsterdam.
Please be like this
We are looking for an operational mastermind that can create a superior customer experience and operational excellence across all markets.
The role is operational with a high level of daily execution. Our explosive growth makes every day a rollercoaster ride, so it is required to have a hacker mentality and a practical and structured approach to problem solving.
You are the kind of person who is excited about taking on a new challenge and can see the benefits to your personal growth and career when you join a small fast-growing company that is eager to give you ownership and opportunity to excel.
- Own the full circle of the customer experience - from first website visit to smooth returns and surveys.
- Manage 3 part-time team members
- B2C customer support via email and chat
- Responsible for the performance of our Dutch warehouse partner
- Manage the operational side of the website.
- Assist founders with strategy and improvement projects.
What we are looking for
- Natural talent for structuring and organising
- Genuinely care about delighting our awesome customers from 98 countries
- Perfect English writing skills and native Dutch, Danish or German
- Available for 40 hours
What we offer
- A rapid learning curve and career path
- Market conform salary
- Unlimited office dog cuddling
- Cosy office in the centre of Amsterdam
We read every single application and put great care into scouting the right talents. We do however not have the resources to respond to every amazing applicant. Therefore you will only hear back from us if you are invited for an interview.
Please be like this
We’re looking for a generalist brand builder who gets excited by great storytelling, graphic design, and content.
Sassy billboards, crisp websites, and entertaining videos draw you in and makes you dream about the day you are done studying and can start building your own brand (or the brands of fancy clients)
The scope of work is varied - to enjoy startup life you need to be a fast-learner and willing to develop new skills within areas we decide on together. Entrepreneurship is not always an easy ride, but it sure builds character.
- You study Graphic Design, Marketing, communication, or related fields.
- Structured & organised, since you will be owning your own projects
- Commercial AND creative acumen - great content is worth nothing if we cannot turn eyeballs into dollar bills.
- Strong sense of photography and video quality as well as commercial viability
- As this is a hands-on role, you’ll will have basic skills/interest in image and video editing
- Native Dutch, Danish or German writing skills is a plus
What ya gonna do?
- You conceptualize, plan and develop marketing campaigns across multiple countries and consumer touchpoints, including website, newsletter, social media, billboards, and print.
- Take ownership or assist in project management, photoshoots, social media marketing, post-production, Instagram campaigns, influencer collabs, and PR.
What’s the deal?
- Fast-track your personal growth by joining a culture where you can experiment and execute without having to worry about management (you report directly to a founder).
- By the end of the internship you will have built up a broad portfolio of beautiful and commercial achievements
- Shop premium fashion at cost price for you and your loved ones
- €250 monthly internship fee
That sounds like we're looking for you? Send us an email to Kasper@labfresh.eu
LABFRESH is a premium menswear brand specialised in smart cotton fabrics. We are passionate about minimalistic Scandinavian design and disruptive technologies.
We are 2-years old, growing fast, and based in the red light district of Amsterdam.
We are looking for a textile nerd that can help us create the most timeless and durable menswear collection in the world.
As an intern you touch the entire product function and the process from design to on-time delivery. You get the chance to work directly with every link in our supply chain, including fabric mills, textile innovation labs, and factories. Your mission is to ensure the quality, reliability, and sustainability of the new products we are developing.
- Working closely with founders on the LABFRESH Product Roadmap
- Sourcing and producing technical fabrics in collaboration with our agent.
- Research and prototype new finishings and yarns.
- Setting up and testing quality control in our in-house lab.
What we offer
- Responsibility from day 1
- €250 in monthly compensation
- Friday drinks
- Unlimited office dog cuddling
Design & engineering