Student job: Customer Care Specialist APPLY NOW
The short story
Since 2017 we’ve been developing proprietary stain-, odour- and wrinkle repellent menswear. We develop our own fabrics from scratch in Portugal and Switzerland and have customers in 98 countries. We believe the only way to clean up the fashion industry is to create more durable garments that you wash less and keep forever.
We are backed by 242 private investors through crowdfunding and we work closely with our community for all product and fabric development. They even financed our first flagship store in Van Baerlestraat in Amsterdam.
- B2C customer support via email and chat
- Processing online returns
- Support with ad-hoc tasks
What we offer
- Flexible hours
- Market conform salary
- Unlimited office dog cuddling
- Friday drinks
What we're looking for
- Genuinely care about delighting our awesome customers
- Perfect Dutch and English writing skills, Danish or German is a big plus.
- Available for 8-20 hours per week (occasional weekends/evenings)
- Available for a minimum of 6 months