Production Intern APPLY NOW
The short story
LABFRESH makes premium menswear, with a fresh take on sustainability. Our own FreshCore ™ technique is a unique combination of textile treatments: hydrophobic, antibacterial and easy-care. Thanks to these properties, our clothing is stain, odour and wrinkle free. Sustainable innovation without compromise. "Buy less, wash less, wear more" is our motto.
We are growing fast online and are now ready to move from our showroom to our first physical store in Amsterdam.
We are looking for someone that can help us create the most timeless and durable menswear collection in the world. As a member of the product team, you are responsible for supporting the whole process of product development from design, to sourcing fabrics and finishings, to developing products, all the way to on-time delivery. Your mission is to ensure the quality, reliability, and sustainability of the new products we are developing.
- Working closely with the founders on the LABFRESH Product Roadmap
- Ensuring the quality of our products by product fittings and quality testing
- Sourcing and producing technical fabrics in collaboration with our mills
- Research and prototyping
- Creating and updating tech packs
- Monitoring production planning & delivery times
What we offer
- Responsibility from day 1
- €250 in monthly compensation
- Friday drinks
- Unlimited office dog cuddling
- Be in Amsterdam 4-5 days per week
- Studying Textile Engineering at Saxion, Production management at AMFI, or a similar study
- Fluent in English (Dutch is not necessary)
Duration: minimum 5 months
Start date: flexible, what suits you
Interested? Contact Jenny Vogelaar at email@example.com|||Amsterdam|||||||||MHY9mbH2riLHF1c.|||INTERN|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false