Growth Manager APPLY NOW
LABFRESH is a premium technical menswear brand. We are passionate about minimalistic design and disruptive technologies. By combining those two we create timeless garments that are among the most durable in the world.
We are famous for white shirts that repel red wine. But we do so much more. We are turning 5 years old and now have customers in 98 countries and a broad collection. We exclusively sell LABFRESH in our own webshop and flagship store.
We are looking for a true growth lover that is curious about most things and eager to experiment. Since we are a small team you will be involved in a wide array of growth marketing tasks. We currently focus on Denmark, The Netherlands, and Germany. We combine performance marketing on social media with brand marketing such as print, OOH, and native advertising.
We are in a transitional phase away from overreliance on performance marketing and towards a broader focus on branding and content - still with ROAS and CAC as the guiding KPIs of course.
Your closest colleagues are responsible for content, graphic design, branding, and ecom.
- Build and execute a global lead generation strategy for paid and earned media
- Performance tracking, optimisation, and sourcing of the agencies and freelancers that run our paid marketing
- Actively support your colleagues with campaign ideation, planning & execution.
- Ideate and execute marketing experiments
What we are looking for
- Relevant education (doesn’t matter if it’s Growth Tribe or Harvard)
- 2-5 years experience from DTC marketing, preferably from a digital-first lifestyle brand
- Voracious learner that's always on the lookout for new hacks and experiments
- Analytical mindset - you should be able to approach challenges in a data-driven way
- A flexible, can-do attitude. Our team is agile and we need to move fast!
- You live close to Amsterdam or Copenhagen and preferably are fluent in either Dutch, Danish, German or French.
What we offer
- A rapid learning curve
- Competitive salary
- Personal development budget that we allocate together
- Amazing office on top of our flagship store in Van Baerlestraat
- Flexible informal culture (fully remote is not an option though)